Famous If I Delete Fortnite Will I Lose Everything 2022

If I Delete Fortnite Will I Lose Everything. So if in the future you want to reinstall or play fortnite on another computer, you just need to login with your credentials (username and password) and all your stats will come back. I also have a pretty stupid name and i wanted to get a new one and i can do that by creating a new epic account and linking it.

If I uninstall a Fortnite will I lose everything on Xbox or PlayStation
If I uninstall a Fortnite will I lose everything on Xbox or PlayStation from www.youtube.com

Navigate to the library tab from the left pane. You need to have an epic games account to where you can play many games from epic. If you delete fortnite, your stats are all saved in your account cloud.

If I uninstall a Fortnite will I lose everything on Xbox or PlayStation

For a while now i have been wanting to connect my xbox account to an epic account i have (since i did not connect it when i first got fortnite) and i have been playing for a while now and have spent alot of money i do not want to lose everything will i if i do that? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts You need to have an epic games account to where you can play many games from epic. I also have a pretty stupid name and i wanted to get a new one and i can do that by creating a new epic account and linking it.

Related Posts